Armed Forces plays around the globe a key role by having to cope with today's challenging military conflicts. It protects the sovereignty of states and by securing the external borders but not limited to this. Further more military forces can assist in internal conflicts as well during humanitarian emergencies as the strongest individual part of a countries security sector.
Therefor it has many good reasons to strengen this special sector and establish a best realistic training as possible to enable military men and woman to fulfill the necessary requirements on duty. So focus on the specific training requirements in the framework of DOTMLPF-policies for more and more on realistic training environments could provide real-world experience.
i.b.s.® military operational training solutions are providing such real-world experiences by customized, highly interactive scenarios to optimize soldiers’ skills and judgment before they will be deployed in fields of military operations.
With its broad experience in the development of exercises and trainings in maritime environments the spectrum of i.b.s.® services ranges up from the supply of technically skilled staff through to material planning and services via special platforms for individual or permanent arrangements to the provision of complex equipment and staff solutions within the framework of national exercises or international maneuvers with amphibious components.
This specifically includes:
• support with training projects in offshore and port areas by realistic acting staff;
• provision of platforms for implementing target practice at sea or for simulating targets or towed targets;
• scenarios involving opponents for training projects below the conventional conflict threshold in the maritime and urban environment;
• support with probing organizational or infrastructural security vulnerabilities;
• provision of realistic special platforms within the context of individual or frame agreements;
• staff and material support for realistic procedural training in maritime interception operations, especially visit, board, search, and seizure (VBSS) scenarios;
• material, staff and technical support for system training on high-speed platforms.
Our services are always based on the current security policy framework and tailored to the individual requirements of the exercising forces.
i.b.s.® solutions’ personnel have extensive backgrounds in strategic planning, applied and theoretical research, analysis, technical writing, systems analysis and design, concepts development in support of developing sophisticated training environments and validatable training results, the provision of reliable training documentation and records, the usage of appropriate material and equipment as well as the performance of timely optimized training solutions in support of military operational exercises.
Main Office Sittensen / Germany
Lindenstr. 11, 27419 Sittensen / Germany / Europe
Phone.: +49 4282 59 40 798
Branch Office Hamburg / Germany
Schauenburgerstr. 23, 20095 Hamburg / Germany / Europe
Phone.: +49 40 879 79 85 0
Representative Office Florida / USA
Wells Fargo Plaza, 333SE 2nd Ave, Suite 2000
Miami / Florida 33131
United States of America
Tel.: +1 786 871 3390
Representative Office Muscat / Oman
Tamina Building, 02nd Floor
Al Nahdha Road, Wattaya, P.O. Box 395
PC 118 Muskat / Sultanate of Oman / Middle East
Phone: +968 2466 7782
Representative Office Singapur / Singapur
3 Temasek Avenue
Centennial Tower / Level 21 / 039190 Singapore
Republik Singapore / Asia
Tel: +65 65 49 72 09
Representative Office Vilnius / Lithuania
Vilniaus g. 31/1, 2. Floor
Vilnius, Lithuania, LT-01402
Tel: +370 5210 0232